Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best day ever !!!!

jreb

Today was the best day ever I dug a spot a couple days ago and found a pulled enfield and four three ringers so I hot up early and went back this morning and found three three ringers and a .58 cal roundball and was about to leave when I get a solid signal I dug about 15 minutes and found my first ever buckle a u.s. and about 15 minutes later I dug a block I . I am using a Droid to post and it will not let me upload pics but they are on my Facebook page under Dennis falls I cn still shaking my best day ever I can't wait til tomorrow.

Congratulations. I want to find one of those really bad.

Congrats on the awesome finds. When you get a chance, post the pics here for all of us to enjoy. Thanks for sharing. HH Randy

Hey Reb, Congrats..Please do post pics here on the finds! I really want to see that buckle! I don't have FaceBook, Can't have FaceBook and Shouldn't have Facebook! LOL LOL..Long Story! Happy Hunting! Emmett