Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Comeback Line Ever :super:

Royal

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, in a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. On Friday night.

On Monday, at the Wanango County (PA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious Behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, "You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around," he stated in a telephone interview. Lawrence went on to say, "I pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that felt appropriate for the purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy my alleged need." "Guess I was really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,"' said Officer Taylor, "I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this Pumpkin," Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence, "I said, Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?"

"He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin? Shit, is it midnight already?'"

This was in the Washington Post's title of the article: "Best Come Back Line Ever!"