Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

belltone

brrttpaul

hi all just received my gti 1500 and i am impressed with it but the belltone is set for usa coins i take it tried it on a few copper pennys and a 20p piece and it just misses the belltone (bout 7 on the screen) but i did find this thing saturday and i tried that and it registers quite high and get the belltone im sure its made of bronze a tiny piece broke on it and it looks purple inside if that helps anyway i got a pic any ideas its a bad pic due to the flash i will take it to our monthly meeting where the curater would know but thats weeks away anyway have a look and any thoughts on the beltone(can you alter it ?)
cheers
Paul

Paul when I relic hunt the belltone tells me of those high silver and bronze items BUT the solid medium tone as you hear on other items are the thing to listen for most. Solid two way mid tone. That will lead you to some terrific old finds. Gold also falls into this audio sound.