Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Believe it or not:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

LOUIS ANA IN DIRE NEED FOR HELP AND OBOMO PLAYING GOLF AND HILLARY COULD CARE LESSBUT TRUMP ON HIS WAY TO Louisiana TO SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE.
What a shame that the president of America would prefer to play golf than helping this poor people who need HELP:nono:LOOKS like this the start of another false prophet that's coming our way with Hillary at the helm.

Trump just landed & is going to several sites that were hard hit.

It's incredible what this storm has done. There are street after street where the home owners have piled everything on the curb that was in the flooded house. And some cities have 90 % damage. Pray for help. steve in so la

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You for the help from Trump and others who are helping the flood victims and we pray for more to be sent to help them with whatever assistance that is needed! May they seek Thee more and more in their dire situations in having their homes and furnishings destroyed by the terrible rainfalls they've had with no place to live or to take care of their personal needs! We Thank You, dear Father, in the name of Your dear and blessed Son, Jesus, for hearing and answering our prayers for all who have lost their homes whether in floods or by fire, earthquakes or whatever cause that leaves them without food, clothing, jobs and etc.! Amen! :angel: Ma

Probably just a publicity stunt to acquire more votes.
None of the candidates will solve any of man's problems.

For a Christian, you are a very negative person! I have faith in God and not man and He is the One Who calls His servants to duty in whatever capacity He wants them to do! And I don't believe that this is a publicity stunt for Trump, for there were many good things said about him and how he helped ppl and didn't blow his horn, so to speak, to get attention! If you had watched the Republican National Convention there were many who liked Trump and spoke highly of him! As a Christian, you should vote for him and not Hillary the liar and murderer of innocent babies and many others! Is your soul saved? As I am beginning to wonder but God knows and He will judge you on Judgment Day and not I! :angel: Ma

I don't get it - what's Trump gping to do other than cost local government time and money accomodating his publicity visit?

Believe it or not, he does give money to those in need....but I guess those who don't like him, wouldn't know about his caring for others? Sad that so many are full of hate for Trump and so in love with the Liars and Murderers, BO and Hillary! :angel: Ma

I repeat my question. Did Trump do anything other than to show up?

No hate here, just a simple question.

Well ,you missed it fox showed trump supporters passing out some groceries items ,this came out of his pockets ,and obomo figured he better show up ,especially when he was dragged away from his golf game.Its not the first time he has done this on several emergencies he refused to come.:nono:OBOMO IS FOR OBOMO MOST USELESS DESTRUCTIVE,MONEY SPENDING,ANTI-ISRAEL ,ANTI-CHRISTAN (CHECK YOU-TUBE VIDEOS,AS THEY ARE DISAPPEARING FAST)Guess what HILLARY is no different(except for the fact that's she is no Muslim)Wake up AMERICA.:thumbup::usaflag:

God Bless America and be with Trump & Pence all the way to the WH and help them do what needs to be done to make our nation great again or at least help get us out of the claws of satan, for with BO and Hillary the old devil sure has the USA and the whole world, right now, in his clutches! God is Great and the demon god, satan, who is the moon god, Allah, is wicked and evil and only has the control that God has given him for a short time! Give God the glory and praise and He will end the wicked one's rule over the world by Jesus coming back soon and delivering His own from or out of the great tribulation coming upon the whole earth! Amen! Thank You, God, for hearing and answering the prayers of Your faithful saints for a better pres than neither BO is nor Hillary would be! PTL, for God is good and He is good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma