Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beginning to get excited:rofl::crazy:........

warthog

Mrs.Phelps and moi,gettin ready to head north in Michigan,next Saturday......We have been watching some of those folks' videos of water detecting on Youtube....We will be hitting some of the most popular parks in Michigan(yes,just the ones that allow detecting) that are packed all summer long.Marcia asked me if I thought we might find a real nice ring in the water,I told her'weather has been extremely hot and humid now for a month,meaning everybody and their Aunt Esther would have been in the water,at the beaches we will detect,you just never know'.......:fisher::garrett::bounty::thumbup:........