Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Before I get down and dirty with the pictures of my new-found friends.....

WillyP

I wanted to thank Mike, Alice and Royal for taking a stranger in (on short notice) and making me feel very welcome. Inspite of what you might have heard, Royal isn't that bad. Mike on the other hand.....is not to be trusted! Just kidding. We had a great visit and I learned alot from the old codgers. For the record, I am not a whiner. I may have wimpered a bit but never whined. Anyway, here is a picture of the two bandits at a ghost town we were hunting. What breathtaking scenery we hunted in............
[attachment 9033 DSCF0169.jpg]

Man those finds must be deep if ya need a shovel to recover em :rofl:

Our web service is down at the moment but we are on the way to town to pick up a little hillbilly girl. Willy brought the crappy weather with him and seems ot have taken it back home with him. Thanks Willy the whiner.:D It is just beautiful out now.

Willy is good people although it did take over a minute for us to get used to eacholther

n/t

n/t

and i am a itsy bit taller than Mike. We are both closer to 6 ft than 7 tho:D
You know how it is when you get a couple freakish tall types around.........they start acting like its a normal thing :blink: good thing they don't know what people are thinking.

n/t

n/t