Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been way to busy to get out ...

Pete in MI

or get on here. Just had to re-install Windows7 (it lost my profile so I couldn't sign in or access anything on that half the computer) and also re-installed LXLE Lubuntu Linux as its hard drive was full and because of Windows I could not access the other half the hard drive. I know Macs are better but...don't want to spend a lot of money on one.
ic
Was hoping to get to Alpena Camp with our church. Was going to take the RV but the repair work is still on going so missed it again this year. Seems we have been on the road in Sherry's van almost everyday for about a month - well it feels that way anyway.

We lost our well over 2 months ago...man I understand now how it was to haul water from a river (lake - or gas station) to the house to use to flush toilet and do dishes. Cold showers are cool...no I mean COLD!!! We took water for granted like most folk. Good news...God provides...we have the money to have the well work done - new well - had to abandon the old well, we had the money for that - THANK YOU FATHER GOD!! and then once the well was in....the valves for all the sinks were so messed up we had to have a couple plumbers replace them - got a new toilet and faucets for the kitchen and bathroom sinks, the washing machine now pumps water into it instead of trickling in. God also provided for that as well. The church has been blessed as well with a large tithe. We needed a trustworthy vehicle and God provided Sherry with a great gift. I am still amazed at how wonderful and awesome our God is. Not only has He blessed us but we are and have been blessing others as well - makes us feel good to know God provided for others as well.

I am not bragging just saying God has been SOOO GOOD to us. The only...I mean ONLY boasting I can do is Boasting of the Cross because of the Cross what else is worthy of boasting about?

GOD sure is taking care of you. And that is really good to hear.

n/t

Yes, God provides for us and Praise the Lord for providing for you and Sherry! Many times when one thing goes out it is like most everything starts falling apart, but when God provides and protects, also, we can sure give God Thanks and Praise in Jesus' precious holy name, for He gives us better than we had! AMen! God Bless! Ma