Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been water hunting lately….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Three weeks ago was my first water hunt of the season. First lake gave up two rings. One kids ring broken in half and folded together. The other one is a stainless Men's band with a cz. Also one ear ring, clad, and misc. 2nd lake that day gave up 74 cents and misc. (no pic for 2nd lake finds)

[attachment 347417 IMG_1871.JPG]

A couple days later I tried another swimming hole. The usual clad, an old sterling ear ring and sterling pin, My first FIDGET SPINNER, wrench, lure, dog tag, and a piece of what I think is petrified wood.

[attachment 347418 IMG_1905.JPG]

Next was a short hunt that only produced 13 cents, a fish hook, trash, and misc. (no pic for that hunt) Fast forward to July 3rd. A couple hours at a local lake. I ended up with a cell phone, clad, a fish lure, a swim mask, and a tape measure that I found in the parking lot.

[attachment 347419 IMG_1987.JPG]

July 4th early morning hunt produced a real nice stainless men's band that looks like white gold, a matching set of ear rings, an old bracelet, clad, a nasty piece of glass, and misc.

[attachment 347420 IMG_1991.JPG]

And July 5th was a fun day. 5 rings!!!! Two are Men's tungsten Carbide wedding rings, one sterling, one copper, one junk toe ring. Also an ear ring, sunglasses, clad, and misc. Not pictured in this post is nearly 300 pieces of trash from all of the hunts.

[attachment 347421 IMG_2021.JPG]
[attachment 347422 IMG_2022.JPG]

That is a lot of cool stuff. That stainless ring looks real nice. Congratulations

n/t