Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been really busy that last couple of days... The fire has grown to about 900 acres...

Micheal_R

Staff member
While the forestry people are still advocating their victories over the fire, we are still skeptical about their promises. So, we are just staying close and making certain that everything that could burn, is well watered or removed. At times, the smoke is so bad, we cannot even see the highway from the house..... about 600 or so feet..

So, I will be intermittent until things settle down. I will try to catch up in the next couple of days on my reading.

The forest service summary!!!!

-1 1/2 Km South of Edgewood (N50245)

Location: Approximately one and a half kilometers south of Edgewood B.C.

Size: 350.0 ha (estimated)

Cause: Human Human Caused
This fire is a suspected human-caused fire. Details are under investigation.

that could help put this fire out? I would think that they would need more than just 60 fire fighters...the fire has now consumed 900 acres and only a small area is under control at the present time. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

when i would light a musty old bale in the barnyard. They would have relief from the flies and mosquitoes:biggrin:
Sometimes i would have trouble lighting the dang thing cause they would know and crowd in. A couple of them had singed whiskers but did not care, of course they were not going to shows;)

They do not run around to the same extent as when the air is clear.. But all in all, they seem to be adapting to it fairly well..Thanks you for asking

Fair winds

Mikie