Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been Prayen

shakerdave

Me and Debbie decided that we were ready to move so. a lot of stuff has happened to us here and were just ready to go and start over somewhere else. We put our houses on the market last March at 105 no go we lowered the price now to 75 for a new house, double wide, shop and 2 acres been no response, today I called a rental management place we were going to go on faith that he would and will provide. We have been going thru hard financal times, it is very expensive to live in Alaska and a 20 mi drive to work. Today I called the Pastor of the Penacostal church in Idaho where we want to move he told us to come on down, we can plug our camper into the church and stay there untill we get a house job ect. That is awesome, after I hung up and decided thats what well do leave in Oct. after we get our oil divendend checks we all get em about $1000 each, we would leave here renting out our houses and living in a camper. we had people show up at the door wanting to see the houses, I think there going to buy them for our asking price! answered prayers for sure, God is so good! He does take care of his children! would you all pray that the houses would sell soon and Ill be posting from Orfinio Idaho soon?

just wasn't the right time for you before! Keep the faith and may things all go well for an easy move to Idaho and hope you really like it there! Maybe not so many bears there! :unsure: Pray for me too concerning my house, as I'm trying to get my brother to move here from FL and help me here while we look for another place like a Duplex in S.E. MO for me to buy! He wants to hunt and fish so need to be near enough to forests so he can be happy and shoot some squirrels and etc. Thank you for your prayers!

God Bless!
Betty

will wait to hear even more good news when you write to say the house is sold.
God bless you and yours Dave.

shakerdave,

Pray offered on your behalf. and Godspeed in your new endeavor!

Kim

Well Shaker, I will be praying for you that everything goes smooth. Living in Alaska sure is different from Idaho, as you know.
Take care and God bless you and your family as you prepare for the move.
MM

Love too moving to Orefino Lewstion area would be great to get together thout steve and I was the only westcoasters on the forum lets stay in touch. my e mail add is shakerdave41rem@hotmail.com