Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been having a wonderful time thus far... This high speed is a dream :): Here is where we are going later today..

Micheal_R

Staff member
If we have any luck, I will let you know..

[attachment 131076 AAAB00010002.jpg]

[attachment 131077 AAAB00010012.jpg]

[attachment 131078 beachfront02f.jpg]

[attachment 131079 mainpier3b.jpg]

[attachment 131080 ruinpier1.jpg]

[attachment 131081 slideendofpier7b.jpg]

calm seas

Micheal

in the 60's-70's. Just off the pier should be good for your diving and detector. Also a place at the other end of the lake (Lac Ste Anne) known as the "Narrows" has been heavily used all these years.
So are you gonna work harder for that high speed internet now?[attachment 131082 stirring.gif] :biggrin:

As you know, we tried for the valley hi speed.. thy sai it could not be done... "Oh and we are not going to bring it up at your end of the valley... And as an added bonus, we are going to sign a no competition clause with telus..... so not only are we NOT going to give you hi speed, we are going to insure that no one else can give it to you either"

Kinda sucks with that attitude.

But, hey, Alberta beach should be fun. :):

fair winds

Micheal

Also, I love seeing old pictures like these. I hope you folks find lots of good treasure! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t