Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been doing some digging!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Was in the icy creek again a couple weeks ago, then hit some tot lots yesterday, and went with a friend today to hit some semi old areas looking for treasure. In the creek I got a wheat, lots of clad and the first ring of the year. (costume with stones), and the usual misc items. Yesterday's short tot lot hunt netted ring number 2 which is sterling so my first silver of the year! :thumb up: Todays dirt hunt we found that most areas are thawed except for shaded areas and areas near the piles of white cold stuff. Got 3 wheats, lots of clad, and two tokens. One is the good luck type you got at the fair where you could add names etc… this one is blank. It was folded so I had to straighten it out. The other one is the old big brass president token. Teddy Roosevelt. It was sunny and 53, nice enough to remove the jacket and have just a T shirt. Yeah I know you southerners believe 53 is cold but not here in the frozen north!
[attachment 309351 DSC02887.JPG] [attachment 309352 photo1.JPG]
[attachment 309355 photo2.JPG] [attachment 309353 photo3.JPG]
[attachment 309354 photo5.JPG]

Those carbineer hooks sure come in handy. WTG on the wheats - been a while since I have dug some. Steve in so la

You did well. I hope to do some detecting this week myself.

...53 is wonderfully warm after our coldest winter in years!

Nice finds Mike!