Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been doing some digging!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Other than the sweet 1875 Indian, the rest came from 3 short hunts at a park I have hunted for a few years now. These all came from areas I have gone over several times but the Etrac seems to sniff them out quite well. Included are 15 wheats, a 27 Buff, and a 24 Merc. The other pic has 2 wheats, a bunch of clad and misc items including a live 12 gauge buck shot round.
[attachment 302582 DSC02723.JPG] [attachment 302583 DSC02728.JPG]

that take sure makes the effort worthwhile. WTG.

Some years back I thought of all the spots I detected successfully when I started eons ago. I thought with my newer detector I might find those overlooked targets. Well I did get a few goodies but the majority of the places had been changed by progress and were no longer there. Such is life.

Now for those of you who live in less developed areas it might be worthwhile to recheck the old sites.

Steve in so la

Nice finds. I thought you had an explorer. I have always wanted an etrac. But I don't want a heavy machine.

Ran an Explorer for years, hard to beat them. I got the Etrac last fall. My friend Al at the detector shop gave me a deal I could not pass up. Only used it a couple times last year but have used it all this year and it is a keeper for sure. True the Explorer is heavy but the performance is worth it. The Etrac is lighter though.

n/t

If the white stuff gets any deeper that's exactly what I plan to do!