Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been busy of late.. {Alice is back in the hospital} but a quick update on the puppies... :):

Micheal_R

Staff member
Growing and developing their typical Jack Raptor personality.. Cute as a bugs ear.. Got one sold for certain... tentative on the other two.

[attachment 145917 puppies-nov-19-026.jpg]

Calm seas

Micheal

are in our prayers and daily thoughts...please tell Alice to get well soon! Kelley (Texas) :)

and nothing serious. Sure hope thats all it is. Cute little puppies all lined up there playing follow the leader.

Hope all goes well for Alice my friend.

George-CT

"Best wishes for a speedy recovery!" can never express the feelings we experience when we hear someone we know is suffering!!

May God Bless and Heal You Both,

CJ

n/t

She has been in and out of the hospital for the last couple of weeks. She has been unable to keep any food down and has lost about 25 lbs in that time. [personally, the both of us believe it is her gall bladder]

But what with the Canuck medical system, I would take her up, they would give whatever drugs would ameliorate the symptoms, she would come home and be okay for a few hours or a day or so, and the process would start over again. After too much time, I took her back and said she was not leaving until the problem is permanently fixed. So today, she goes for a CT scan and a nuclear medicine test. Hopefully, the problem will be properly diagnosed and the docs will solve it once and for all.

Sorry to bemoan to you...... but you did ask. :):

calm seas

Micheal

what the test results show, OK? You folks are in our prayers and daily thoughts. Kelley (Texas) :)

our system is bad enough but when they do not make logical judgment for folks living far away one wonders if it is the system or Doctors?

I will talk to her in a few days. Things are pretty hectic around here right now. More later. Love, Linda

I hope she is doing better...so please pass on the information that we are praying for a speedy recovery.

Mike, I want to thank you so much for your friendship. I have the elk antler displayed prominently in my living room. It is absolutely the most unique gift I have ever received. The best thing is the story that comes with it and how it got all the way to Arkansas. I have had people offer me GOOD money for it but I just grin. "Ain't happenin' " I tell 'em, because it is priceless to me.

:)

Arkie John

n/t