Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been busy but squeezed some digging in…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
A week ago several of the club members met up to hit an old place. I got 3 wheats and a 1964 silver Rosie in about 30 minutes. Then friday I hit an old yard for a short hunt to beat the heat and got a wheat, a 4 leaf clover token, an old printing plate, and a nice sterling ring. Took a trip 3 hours north to do some stuff and while there my friend took me to a little old fairgrounds where he said he had dug some arcade tokens. Well in about an hour I dug 29 of them. That's the most I have ever dug in one hunt. I knew they were not valuable but I sure like digging them! I also got one wheat and $1.25 in clad there.
[attachment 331500 IMG_2238.JPG] [attachment 331501 IMG_2241.JPG]
[attachment 331502 IMG_2259.JPG] [attachment 331503 IMG_2260.JPG]

Good haul - esp all the tokens. What does the printing block say ? Put it up to a mirror & read it. Steve in so la

It says "The Village of Colon" That is the next town over from where I found it. Colon is the Magic capitol of the world.

Nice finds Mike. I will get out again one of these days.

Cool finds Mike.

Looks like I be hunting in your backyard this fall.
I work outages at the nuke plant and have for years.
Been to your area several times and like hunting Silver Beach.
Weko Beach in Bridgeman is interesting and has a lot of fossils and what they call "Indian Beads".

This last Spring outage bought a new CTX-3030 from Al at ProStock.

William Lee

Look me up this summer. Would be good to meet up.