Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been busy at the bus barn.......

Paul (AR)

only have two weeks before school starts and we are busy getting the school buses ready. We have 52 buses all togather and I've been washing, sweeping out and cleaning windows during the summer months. Today, I went out to start the buses to let them run and 10 wouldn't start, I had to jump-start them with a roll around jumper that we keep on charge. Starting tomorrow I'll start every bus every day and let them run for a while. Next week I'll refuel all the buses, some take 60 gallons, others take 100 gallons of diesel. I'll keep ya'll informed. Take care, Paul.

n/t

That is a lot of hard work taking care of 52 buses. I suspect that you will be sleeping very well after you finish all that work. Hang in there! Kelley (Texas) :)

One of my neighbors took care of the school buses and was always busy. He hated winter when it got real cold and had to start all those diesels after they had sat all weekend.

George-CT

n/t