Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been awhile.

7centsworth

I’m has been a while since I have posted. I have been super busy since I posted. And haven’t went detecting hardly at all. Some of y’all that are friends with liz on Facebook may have also heard about me being in a tornado. I was in a built that as completely ripped apart and blowed away. I got cut up and banged up pretty good but God protected me. Me and a buddy where the only ones in it. He is okay too but really banged up and sore. There is no way we should have survived it but our God is awesome and mighty. And he has other plans for us. Praise the lord.

n/t

Wow! That sounds scary. Glad you and your friend were under God's protection.