Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been a while

Mike Chgo area

since I have been able to get on the computer. Summer got messed up when I took a 911 ambulance ride May 12th and ended up having my gall bladder removed on May 14. They had to take it out the old way so I was down for 6 weeks of having to do very little per Doc's orders. Finally in late June got to do some water hunting with Mike in Michigan. Didn't bring much out of the water but we had a great time as usual. It was great to see him again and also met a friend of his who was water hunting also. I'm in California for a couple of months then back to Michigan to make it to the voting booth and hope to get in some hunts with Mike in cooler weather. Hope all all are doing well and hello to any new people I missed coming to the forum. Stay cool and God Bless.

Hi Mike - Glad all is well & over with the gall bladder. Sounds like you are back in the saddle , Steve in so la

Good to hear from you again. Glad you are feeling better.

n/t

Hi travelling Mike! So sorry to hear about the gall bladder problem and surgery, as I had the same years ago and it wasn't any fun for sure and takes time to heal from the surgery and pain! May God bless you to travel safe and be with Mike in Michigan soon, for I know ya'll have a good visit in the Lord and glad to see each other! May our Lord Jesus always be good to you and keep you safe and well in His loving care! Amen! :angel: Ma