Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

been a long time

rbholt80

Been over a year but i final got out to one of my well hunted spots.
Not much there but i did get a wheat and part of a silver bracelet. Oh and the regular yard finds.

So how has everyone been?

Hey Rob.

Glad to see you back out. How's the wife and all your kids down there in Texas? Congratulations on getting out and on the great looking silver!

NebTrac

rbholt80 said:
all the kids are good. exwife im sure is fine with her new man lol

Sorry to hear that my friend. If I remember right you have a number of kids. Good to see you back anyways!

NebTrac

thanks. yea I'm still researching places to hunt. took a 2 hour trip today to an abandoned school. $55 in gas i ended up back home with 2 memorial pennies. time to find some private places and get permission i guess. 27 years of hitting the same places then head 2 hours away to just hit someone Else's same old spots isn't going to work :sadwalk: