Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beauty of Michigan

n/t

makes an ocean person wonder how it could be so:biggrin:
That freighter for a cottage is interesting, i'm wondering if it would be mighty cold inside and does not seem to be level.

Beautiful area for sure. Is that Harbor in Oscoda, is that the Asuable River where it goes into the lake? I can sure see why you got into diving. Lots of places to do it there. I guess growing up by the ocean I just figured not a lot to dive on inland, all the time forgetting the great lakes in your area and what they offer. Fishermans paradise for sure. I know my son liked be stationed there for awhile in fishing season, but then came winter and with not much to do where he was, he shipped out. That house made from a big boat was on the History Channel not to long ago or maybe it was the Travel Channel with unusual homes. It's really a pretty nice place. They did it really nice inside. I could live there no problem. Good stuff...... George-CT

when he was 12. The old neighborhood has been taken over by black people, but he said he would like to go back sometime. We may try to look you up if we head out on an adventure in the RV. :)

they had features on the U.P.,can't recall the name,something about irondale.they had snowmobile trails that stretched from there to wisconsin,seemed like something fun to do on a winters day.it must be nice to have all that fresh water around without having to build man made lakes.nice pics.