Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful Night! Just got in from an evening cruise down the river..

Ron J

Calm,relaxing,nice high tide..Didn't want to return.. Brought my buddy Joe, and his dog, Sparky. [attachment 61054 Nightride003.jpg] Eyeballed the nice looking Black Fin. Nice vessel,just the right size,nice wide beam. [attachment 61055 Nightride007.jpg] Almost got run over by a train...[attachment 61057 Nightride009.jpg]but it was worth the ride. Hated to return,they left the Railroad bridge open for us! (not really,i only need 6 1/2 ft of clearance) Between trains, the bridge tender just leaves it open,at high tides.[attachment 61058 Nightride012.jpg][attachment 61059 Nightride017.jpg]

I enjoy the lights reflecting off the water. Almost makes it magical.

Nice tower on that Blackfin also. A buddy of mine gave up being and Ironworker and went into fabricating Stainless tower, railings, radar racks etc back about 25 years ago. He opened in Niantic, CT and is a very wealthy man now. He just got bigger and bigger. He does alot of other work now also but mostly in stainless. That Blackfin reminds me of some of his work I saw and helped install when he first started out.

Your living the good life for sure. Enjoy.

George-CT

Were you headed up river to Beverly Ron?