Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful morning for a short dig!......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Took off early while there still was a heavy dew and it was still cool outside. Got to the first location, got all my gear and headed to the gate and it was all chained and locked! GRRRR!!!! Plan B, went a couple miles over to a place I had never been to. I pull in and see a sign that says private public keep out! GRRRR!!!! plane C, an old stand by park. About a ten minute drive and as I pull up there are a few hundred people watching rocket football at the park! I drive back to see if the area I like is full of people and sure enough it was not! FINALLY!!!! :detecting: Hunted for two hours and my keepers are a Buff, a wheat, a toasted token, a western star that likely went on a kids belt, and lastly a nice sterling ear ring. Nice day for a short hunt! :thumbup:
[attachment 275257 today.jpg]

I see you met Murphy today! Yes, he's a pleasant fellow. :) Congrats on the finds brother Mike. I am almost embarresed to admit this, but the Buff and V are on my bucket list of coins to find. I know, I know, it boggles the mind and I can't explain it either but I just keep the faith. :) Excellent finds!