Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful Day To Get Out & :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

Today was such a beautiful day I simply couldn't resist going next door to the park and doing a little :detecting: Didn't find much. Got two quarters, two dimes, and a few pennies. None older than '67. Found an old paddlelock and a bunch of trash.

Congrats on getting out and more change is good and cleaning trash out of the park is BETTER! Keep on, keepin on enjoying your new place and living for Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Ma. I think I've about hunted the park out. There's a few spots I haven't gone over yet but, for the most part, people rarely attend those areas. The part is approximately 35 years old so there's no likelihood of any really old coins being there. Finding two rings a couple months ago may have been the toping on the cake of metal detecting. None the less I'll continue on, for as long as the weather holds out, to look into those areas not yet detected. Have a great week end Ma and God bless.

Might be our last day in the 60's.

Our weather here in MO is still in the mid and high 50's but supposed to be 65 degrees F Sat, so we still have fairly nice weather....most are starting to have to bring in their flowers and plants now or cover them like Tomatoes and etc. Should be good days for MD'ing for the grounds are soft from the rains we had earlier! Loved to hunt in the Fall and also early Spring but not for me any more...all things must end sooner or later whether good or bad! God Bless Bro Martin and Mike! Mike you can hunt most of the time because you are younger and can dress for the cold and for the water hunting; so get out and get the oldies and goodies like you always seem to do! Amen! :angel: Ma