Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful day here so I went digging!….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
T shirt weather today. 58 and sunny. I hunted an old park for a few hours today. Was hoping for some silver but no go. Got $3.30 in clad (17 nickels). Also got a kids ring, some misc items, trash, and one old compact lid. It's from the 20's and has a broken mirror on the other side. Sunday I hit the old farm where I dug all the wheats recently. I picked up 3 more wheats and a 59 memorial. I have 26 wheats in 4 hunts and 25 came from that yard.
[attachment 355441 IMG_3819.jpg] [attachment 355442 IMG_3820.jpg]
[attachment 355443 IMG_3809.jpg] [attachment 355444 IMG_3808.jpg]

Congrats on the finds & the high nickel count--I think you didn't miss the gold or rings had any been there but, hopefully, gold & rings will pop out for your taking! Ma

a beautiful take for the day ! With all those nickels there couldn't be gold or silver jewelry left. Steve in so la

Nice finds! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the spring like day.