Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bear with me, please, I am resizing my pics and posting them...

Missouri--Ma Betty

them on here ......These have been posted before I moved in Feb. 2014, but having lost all my photos on my Lap Top, I have loaded them off my Digital Camera; therefore, they need resized before posting....the photo shop I had before was much easier than this Window 10......:surrender: These are bullets and etc. found while digging in the dirt! Those who detect become children again! LOL!

[attachment 331862 IMG_0616.JPG]

[attachment 331861 IMG_0613.JPG]

Yes, I know what you mean.....you are as young as you feel and I know you look and feel young according to your photos and posts! I have to tell you a story about my former husband, our daughter, Tami, and I going to Arkansas to the Diamond Mine long, long ago! While there, they plow rows and many dig the dirt and follow those rows and then there are wooden troughs where a bucket load of dirt is dumped which is muddy and then you run your hands through it trying to find the diamonds, if lucky, or whatever and really get messy doing it.....Tami was about 10 yrs, I guess, and she said to the ppl there, that if she played in the mud like her dad and I did, she would be spanked which might have been true depending on where she was playing and what was going on and if she was getting her clothes dirty...BUT out of the mouths of babes! LOL! Never found anything but some pieces of quartz and I looked like a Ruby, for I did get a bad sunburn! God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

Keep em coming