Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BeachHunter getting closer

klopek

Went out today to get in some practice for this summer and almost got gold. First spot was Bleeksville not a target to be found. So after30 minutes I had to move. I found a spot and went to work immediately recovering the gold ring with ruby. Which I thought was real but I didn't examine it real close because of beach traffic but after a closer look its fake probaby plated . Oh well. Kept going and the third target was also a junk ring. I didn't dig any coins only the ring signals on the beachHunter ID so I might have missed a silver ring but hey I was Christmas shopping and my wife likes gold. I'll be back at it tomorrow hopefully better luck.
nitro.jpg

band.jpg

Sometimes we get fooled into thinking something is junk. If it is marked, then it is junk......BUT........gold from India is not always marked, it is usually 22k and they like their red stones also........double check before you toss.

[quote Bobbie]Sometimes we get fooled into thinking something is junk. If it is marked, then it is junk......BUT........gold from India is not always marked, it is usually 22k and they like their red stones also........double check before you toss.[/quote]
I can see copper on the bottom of the ring where the plating is rubbed off. Boy I sure wanted it to be real. The ring is marked ROMAN on the inside and thats all it says .I had the same feeling when I scooped it. I thought for sure due to the size of the stones it was probably real. I'm farely confident its junk but I don't have a tester to really check it.