Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach vacation loot: Excal II

stpauli914

Went for a vacation to St. Pete Beach and snagged a few pieces of jewelry. Big Silver hoop is .925 Italy, Gold hoop is junk, other hoop and mini dangle are junk, Class ring is unknown? Stamped Y-ULT??? Local school class of 2011, working on tracking her down! All this was from waist deep with my Excal II in the busiest area of beach I could find near our hotel. Only hunted a total of maybe 4 to 5 hours.

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

But THIS was better than all the gold and silver out there:

Beachtrip018.jpg

HH,
Aaron

Nice. Should be easy to track down the owner of the class ring. Call the school and leave them your email. They could just announce it or post it on their bulletin board. Bet you get a email with a perfect description of the ring the next day. Good job , that girl is gonna be stoked !

Nice Treasure 914, Nice looking family also...All a Great Combo...........

stpaul

Well done indeed
good haul..I love that ring
Nice family shot too , the water looks lovely and warm

T59

boy that water looks nice , you lucky man, only 5 hour and a ring comes out thats really good look forward to hearing the rest of the story

Just found the mark on the gold hoop. 417!! 10K gold wooohoooo!! 2.3 grams.

Thanks for all the comments :)

Settings:
Discriminate:0(as low as it will go)
Threshold: Barely audible
Volume: Max
Sensitivity: 12:00(right in the middle)

HH,
Aaron