Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Vacation - 4 Rings (1 Gold, 2 Silver)

JimmyD

I spent the week in SC with my family and was able to get to the beach four times for about 2 hours each. The first day out I managed a sweet 14K wedding band and silver ring. I then pulled another silver ring on day two and finally a big costume ring on day 3. Day 4 was a 10pm hunt at low tide and nothing of merit was found. I did get one Canadian Penny (1964), four pairs of sunglasses (1 Ray Ban's) and a nice shovel. Overall I had a great time and the whole time at the beach saw only one guy with a detector and he was a tourist with a radio shack detector. To make it even a better weekend I ran to the Publix and got a no date buffalo in change. I can't remember when the last time that happened. Here is the final tally:

14K Wedding Band
925 Silver Ring with Stone
925 Silver Toe Ring
Large Costume Mother of Pearl Ring
Copper enameled ear ring
Digging Shovel (Nice back up for MD'n)
4 pairs of sunglasses - Junk except one pair of good condition Ray Bans
4 Lead Sinkers
18-Quarters
16-Dimes
6-Nickels
7-Lincolns
20-Zincolns
1964 Canadian Penny
No Date Buffalo Nickel in change.

What surprised me about the beach was how clean it was. No trash and almost every target was a coin or jewelry although the targets were few and far between. I hope to post a video of the hunt on Youtube soon.

All that for approx 8 hrs of hunting ? Wow. Great finds. What machine were you using ?
HH
Scott

Excellent day I would say. Thats more good stuff than I'll find all year.

srf2112 said:
All that for approx 8 hrs of hunting ? Wow. Great finds. What machine were you using ?
HH
Scott
I meant to say what coil(s) were you using ?
HH
Scott

Awesome job. Nice rings !! EJ

I was using a 10x12 SEF coil. I couldn't even get it in 3" of water so focused solely on the wet sand. No try sand. I just didn't like tracking thru the white stuff.

That's one nice day of finds. You did fantastic! I love all the finds. I can't wait to go beach hunting again. Thanks for posting and HH, Nancy

Nice finds! whoa is us that no beach in site:thumbup: