Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach scoop holder

qicpic

I found this at Home Depot for under $5 bucks, it has a swivel hook and a spring steel belt clip, it looks great for beach hunting where you can hang your scoop off your belt instead of dragging it or carrying it on your shoulder, Gravedigger max uses one that looks homemade, this is similar I haven't tried it yet it looks like it will work
thanks for looking and happy hunting.
qicpic

I have been this for a few years now. It was called a (something) buddy back then. I love it. My Babs scoop is a heavy mother 5 lbs . A lot of guys swing there scoop over there shoulder but I hate that. This baby works great.

I like the idea and have NOT used one. BUT.... i have no doubt my Exp will pick up my scoop ever time i swing. It does now and if i hold it in my left hand with the scoop to my rear. I almost have to put the scoop behind me. The Xcal doesnt seem to have the huge foot print as the SE.... its a lot more focused and might not. So i eather drag it behind me or put it on my shoulder.

Dew