Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Hunts 7/1 and 7/3 BLING!!

stpauli914

So I hit the beach Friday evening and found a little clad and the Fighter Jet Die cast! That sucker was every bit of 18 inches+ down! In fact, when I first got the hit it was fairly faint so that tells you how deep it was! Multiple scoops later, I had it! Very few targets, lots of hunters out. I passed DewGuru not knowing it until later

Fast forward to this morning. I am a little late getting out for my usual Sunday AM hunt. Didn't roll outa bed until 6:10 and actually debated on going. Oh, what the heck! Was in the water by 6:25 and lots of other hunters out. Found $.96 in clad and a couple BIG BLINGERS!! Obviously way too good to be true, but one of them had some markings that I couldn't make out till I got home. 925 CZ
Oh well, it's silver and at least it's a CZ and not plastic The other one has a really cheesy setting and I am 100% its no good. They sure do sparkle in the scoop though! Outa there by 9am people starting to flood the beach! Hope they leave me something

HH to all,
Aaron

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

010-1.jpg