Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

beach hunter id???

drwhou02

Hi guys..Finally able to join the fourm..been studying these posts for months till now..hope to contribute when i can ;>)
I have a few questions on the beach hunter ID..Used to own a surfmaster II so hoping to get something similar..non weighted coil..ease of use etc.I am a diver so plan to dive with it..Are there any divers that use this model? If so pros and cons? I also hunt with a Dfx and explorer II ....How do you guys like the tone id of the BHID? In all metal will it pick out a target next to a nail like a minelab? Ever had your BHID flood? I really liked my surfmasters but they would always flood and that would end the dive day snif..Went to a excal but seemed to bulky and my brain wasnt ready to learn a minelab then ;>) Tried a fisher cz20 ..just wasnt for me i guess..
Any help would be much appreciated thanx!!!

Vern:surprised::clap::wiggle:

but it takes a while to learn.yes it will find the good targets near iron easy!! mine has 100's of hours on it no leaks!!in the water use it in all metal use the id lights to id target this is best.use the tone id on damp/dry sand,or in fresh water,I USE ALL METAL MODE EVERY WHERE NOW GIVES BEST DEPTH!!THE LIGHTS TELL YOU WHAT IS GOOD TO DIG!!