Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Be Kind to Animals:smile:

C.J.M.

So many poor animals are being mistreated,abused,killed for amusement,so sad the things that are being done to helpless animals.:sad:

I, for one, feel that the American Pit Bull Terrier or "American Staffordshire Terrier" has gotten a bad rap for years. When brought up to respect the 'Pack Leader' of the home and treated with love & respect, they're no different than any other 'family furever friend'. They are a very strong breed - 'Yes!' BUT they are a loving, obedient, caring animal that has been victimized by greedy, blood thirsty, idiots desiring nothing more than $$$ and power. These kinds of people really turn my stomach. I think Cesar Milan has it right, when he says, "I train animals and rehabilitate people" It's really sad so many throughout the country has been destroyed and criminalized. One needs only to look into adoption and rescue situation to see the hundreds, if not thousands, throughout the country that are in rehab kennels waiting for new owners. Sorry if I've stepped up onto my soapbox but this topic really gets my goat!

Those who mistreat human-beings also mistreat animals, for there is no love in their hearts for animals or humans! Murdering babies in their mothers' wombs and butchering them for the love of money, which is the Root of All Evil, is worse than what is done to animals....but neither one should be mistreated and/or tortured! :angel: Ma