Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

be afraid

brrttpaul

be very afraid i have the gti 1500 and my wife had the ace 100 now ive bought her the 250 and its just arrived its good very good. how am i going to cope when she starts finding better stuff than me should i hide her batterys or loosen her wires. Once only men could swing the real mcoys now with this machine she,ll go on like a duracell it,ll be like a light sabre in her arms is nothing sacred.just wait garrett i,ll get you, you done this on purpose.

The same has happened to me, I got a 250 then she had to have one, now it is always "honey, come look at this" and when I get there it is usually better than what I got in my pouch......
What can a guy do ????

it is a very good machine in all seriousness i can see it now (paul whats this , thats a roman coin love, thats a roman brooch love,thats another roman brooch love arrrggggghhh im taking up fishing lol

I just made that up. Kind of catchy, isn't it. :) You two are going to have a blast. I wish my wife would take up detecting too. But she is content reading books. She likes to read about adventure, I like to live it!
<center>

lisa.jpg

if my pic has loaded then you mean like this ?