Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bayou lawn mowing

steve in so la

For all youse guys up north - esp Mikey in Mi. Here I am today cutting the grass, but mostly picking up the Oak tree leaves. In the 70's and loving it. I dug 66 coins yesterday, no special ones.
Stay warm as the storm passes through there.
steve in so la

ry%3D400

Nothing but white here in the frozen tundra. My mower is in hibernation mode. :goodnight:
WTG on the coins. :thumbup:

Sure warmer there than here in Cuba, MO.....sleet, ice and white stuff on the road and driveway and looks slick, so don't get out for now but is supposed to warm up in the high 30's and a 40 degree day or two after the weekend, when the white stuff melts off, hopefully! Nice photo and beautiful area where you and Nancy live! Congrats on :detecting: and finding more coins! Pray you both stay well and happy in our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! :angel: Ma

Do you have a spare bedroom. I'm watching the weather right now and they are calling for 8-12 inches here.

You guys might not dig out till June! be safe bro!

I am reading all of these comments from my hotel room at the Westgate here in Las Vegas. I worked the International Builders Show all week for our company and our team is currently trying to figure out a way to get back to Charlotte. (12 of us)

On the positive side, the family is safe and snug back in NC, I was able to extend my room and I have food and water. I feel for the folks that are stranded in airports right now as there are 6000 flights cancelled. It's going to be a long weekend for a lot of folks unfortunately.

Be safe in that weather everyone and have a Blessed weekend!

Sgt. Silverman said:
I am reading all of these comments from my hotel room at the Westgate here in Las Vegas. I worked the International Builders Show all week for our company and our team is currently trying to figure out a way to get back to Charlotte. (12 of us)

On the positive side, the family is safe and snug back in NC, I was able to extend my room and I have food and water. I feel for the folks that are stranded in airports right now as there are 6000 flights cancelled. It's going to be a long weekend for a lot of folks unfortunately.

Be safe in that weather everyone and have a Blessed weekend!
My sister is only about an hour from Vegas. You should drive down to Death Valley. That place has so many crazy views. This is the time of year to go.