Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Batteries

7centsworth

Radio shack is going to have 36 pack of AA OR AAA batteries for 7.99 Friday. I bought them at that price last year for my detectors and still have several left. But I will be buying more Friday.

usually places like Menards have a great deal on batteries the day after Thanksgiving. I got two packs of 36 for I think for $5.99. They were buy one get one. I bought two deals so it was 4 packs of 36 and they were Rayovac.
I probably use all of 100 batteries a year in my detectors.

There isn't a menards around here. I really like the radio shack batteries. They seem to last a long time.

Thanks Steve. When I was active in the hobby, I used rechargeable's and they seem to work good but I must admit they don't have the lasting power than a throw-away Duracell does.

These radio shacks seem to last me close to duracells.

Can't find a Radio Shack store any more. Last one I found was down in Hastings, MI....long way from here

No Menards here either

They closed our biggest radio shack. But I still have ob about 30 miles from my house.

I found 30 packs of AC Delco AA Batteries for $5.99 with a $4.00 mail in rebate. The limit was 4 packs so I got 120 AA batteries for $7.96 after rebate! :detecting::thumbup::wiggle::clap::clapping:

There are at least two Radio Shack stores in Grand Rapids. There's one on Alpine across from the mall (Target) and one on Plainfield just south of four mile road. I think there's one on 28th st near Center Point Mall also.

Still a long way away from here. Wish they wouldn't have closed most of those stores. Most of the Ham items I need now I have to order on line through Amazon...and then hope we get them. Several items we ordered got sent back due to confusion at the post office...and these were coming from UPS and FEDEX. Crazy.

n/t

Be sure they are not carbon batteries

They are brand name...cant remember the name off the top of my head but the alkalines that I usually get,,,,either the copper tops or the energizers