Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Batten down the hatches:huh:

C.J.M.

Hello Steve rain is coming to Louisiana:shrug:Take care bro.watch out for snakes moving around:yikes:

we had a few tornados up here a couple days ago, and some bad thunderstorms moving through now. Stay safe everyone.

Did you say "Snakes"..... whew I don't do snakes..:yikes:

steve if you have any" beach surges " check the beaches for foreign coins especially spanish sliver.:look:

While we live just 5 miles from the ocean (Gulf) we have almost no beaches to detect. Lots of islands here. Steve in so la

I prayerfully hope you all are safe and out of danger. The storms that went through West Michigan were nasty to say the least but no where near what all of your in the southern states are dealing with lately.

Well I guess not much is lost on them than --but Pirates could have used them centuries ago! LOL! Never know one might find a chest of silver & gold--but guess snakes & mosquitos would be plenty & Gaters also; therefore I wouldn't be there no matter what might be hidden! Good Luck & God bless in finding the nice stuff wherever you hunt, just be aware & wise! Ma