Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Batman's Bling!......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Too hot here! Been in the water as much as I can. Here are my last few hunts!.....
39 coins including a 21 coin spill ( $2.08 ) one mood ring, a fishing lure, and a fancy hair clip.
[attachment 270230 DSC08469.JPG]
Kid's ring, clad, lure, and hair clip.
[attachment 270231 DSC08471.JPG]
Took my wife and daughter to Lake MI at the end of the day today and found this gold chain! :thumbup: also a nice costume ear ring.
[attachment 270232 DSC08470.JPG]
Also found Batman, and found out he likes his bling! :super:
[attachment 270233 DSC08472.JPG]

Hey...you did alright Mike. I haven't been out in weeks because of the heat & humidity. I have found several of those bracelets over the years but none of them have been gold. A few were sterling (.925) but most have been cheap plating.

I haven't had much luck in Lake Michigan yet. There is so much hunting competition this year it gets discouraging at times.

nice finds especially the chain in Lake MI! :please: You must have been in just the right place at the right time with the right gear. :thumbup: Like all you West Mi boys know, it is one tough year hunting the big lake. We need a real sand mover of a storm or its gonna be a lot of empty hunting.
Mud

The fish thingy is a rubber fishing lure. The hook part was not there, I spotted it laying on the bottom like Batman!