Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Base beeping

Parkit

Another trip to the military base I try to hit every now and then. The dime is a '49-s.

[attachment 198249 snowandbeeping015.JPG]

This appears to be a chime piece or something, obviously Mt. Fuji in the background and all Japanese characters on the back:

[attachment 198252 snowandbeeping011.JPG]

It's plated, it looks like possibly nickel plating but I don't know for sure. Just kinda cool.

[attachment 198253 snowandbeeping012.JPG]

This token is for the 50th anniversary of "Sokol's" (1910-1960) in Alabama and is worth $5 off your next $50 purchase. Wonder if they're still open?

[attachment 198257 snowandbeeping013.JPG]

Here's the rest of the stuff, including 3 wheats all dated 1956, a 1955 Canadian penny, toy motorcycle, Pokemon token, etc.

[attachment 198260 snowandbeeping014.JPG]

It was a REALLY good day because it only got up to about 66 degrees, which is unusual to say the least for Mississippi in May. Silver coins are getting scarce, my last one was back in February.

Happy Hunting,

Steve

A 46-64 dime is silver. So u just got one. Good job. 32-64 quarters are silver and 42-46 nickels are silver. That chinease thing is really cool. HH

Nice hunt!:garrett::detecting:Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Neats finds!:thumbup:Especially that Oriental chime piece!:wiggle:
Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)