Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bang Bang !!

Brokensignal

In the past twelve months just for the heck of it instead of trowing these bullets and shells in the trash i kept them,all were found in city limits,all plastic off of shotgun shells was totally disintegrated so they have to be old.Some do have dates of the early 1900's.No i do not live in the country,these are from what used to be the country.Just thought it would be neat to keep them.Can you imagine a couple of years worth?

Talk about getting your bang for your buck. I find alot of those here, but they had the paper shot housing. I found 9mm luger and 7mm mag in school play ground today, kinda scary!!!

In the play ground, scary? Not really. Grabbing shell casings from dad's stuff and taking them to school to show other kids, shouldn't be scary. Hey, they take everything else to school. Why not that. Anything to get attention from their classmates. :lmfao:

I live around Baltimore, but I try to avoid areas that I might catch a bullet (past or present). I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I find one anyway.