Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BANDIDO THEN THE BANDIDO ll

candycane

Why do some people call the Bandido ll the original Bandido.

It's a little confusing, there were four different Bandido models. The first was the original full size, under the pole mount followed by the Bandido II full size.
Then came the Bandido U Max and the last model was the Bandido II U Max which was an improved model with the threshold control added. The first Bandido U Max did not have the threshold control.
HH, Jerry

I never followed the Bandido series. I recently got the Bandido-II which is under pole mount. The threshold is the only knob on the back. The book says the ground balance affects both the all metal AND discriminate modes. This model takes two 9-volt batteries. Although I have the original manual, the manual is available online.
It doesn't have the weight and balance of the uMax series, but I still couldn't pass it up. Maybe this gives me an idea on what the Lobo ST is like to swing, just in case the Lobo ST happens to some day come home with me :blink:
[attachment 82291 Bandido-IIa.JPG]

I just found this old Jack Gifford machine posted on the bay, last night.
If anyone is interested...

Yes... I thought I'd post it, in case anyone might be interested.
I don't know anything about it.
rmptr

I have used all three types of the tesoro bandido serie's of model's .The best is the bandido II with nine volt batteries it goes very deep in the ground with ten and half inche open coil if you properly ground balance the machine . I use a cortes right now it's a evil machine if you get rid of 9x8 coil and use a seven inche wide scan coil in a heavy wood area or a trashy cellarhole!!!!:devil:

I have both machines - don't have either coil mentioned - back to scratching the noggin I guess. :blink:
I seem to use the 5.75 coils more than the others.

The seven inch wide scan coil is good for wooded area and trashy cellarhole's and the ten and half open center is good for open feild it's very light and easy to pin point