Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bad start to our time away......

warthog

We got to Mackinaw just before the snowstorm.When we went to the pool,we got in the hot tub,it was great.But when we got into the pool observing all the right ways to get in,Marcia slipped and fell down the stairs,into the pool.I was right behind her and went to help her,I fell all the way down the same steps into the pool,almost breaking my arm.We went to the front desk and reported it,and I was told this by management:'Beyond directing you to the nearest medical facility,we will in no way do anything else,YOUR FAULT,we reviewed the security tapes,it was YOUR OWN FAULT YOU BOTH FELL,WE ARE NOT LIABLE'.........Unfortunately,the temper that I have worked so hard to contain exploded to the surface.It was so bad,it triggered an astham attack.I told them they were unbelievably un caring,they said 'your fault,end of story'..........What ever happened to concern for folks??????I did NOT HAVE IT IN MIND TO SUE,I just wanted them to show a little more compassion....I even called an sttorney from this area,his response was 'WHAT DO YA WANT FROM ME????CANT HELP YA'.......I told the manager last night and I will tell them when we leave'you have lost this customer for good,only thing you care about is our money'....I am going to write a review after all is said and done,hopefully more wont have to find out the hard way their complete disregard for their customer's well being.Steve.