Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back To US CW Site where the Tennessee Veterans Pin was found

VOL1266X

Yesterday, Dman and I returned to the US CW site that we discovered last April and I found the Tennessee Veterans Pin two weeks ago. I found a bayonet scabbard tip, knapsack hook minus the button, back from an Eagle button, 3 bullets, and 2 more pieces of canister lead. Dman found some bullets, a full knapsack hook, canister lead, and a canister iron ball-the first from this site. We have hunted this site 7 times averaging about 4 hours each time. This time, I did find 2 large pieces of melted lead indicating they did built a fire there at some point. Thanks for looking and HH from cold and rainy Tennessee!!!

YTD CW Relic Count=154 and I don't count melted lead, button backs, non CW period coins, or flat buttons except in CSA Sites.

hi vol1266, nice finds there! that's some good diggins for sure! you and dman are tearing it up for sure. it's nice to see a great variety of relics. congrats, and hit it some more! hh,