Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to 'Time Machine" again... Meet Moby Dicks family..

Ron J

This had to be an exciting,but tough life! [attachment 61152 ScannedImage-38.jpg][attachment 61153 ScannedImage-40.jpg][attachment 61154 ScannedImage-39.jpg] Here's a couple of Windjammers...[attachment 61155 ScannedImage-41.jpg][attachment 61156 ScannedImage-42.jpg] And here is an old fishing Schooner, similar to the movie "Captains Courageous" Real good flick,depicting the good/bad of fishing the old way,by drop line! I have many more postcards of shipwrecks,lighthouse's,Life Saving Stations etc, mostly all New England area...Stay tuned for more!! Rj

Great stuff buddy!

I'm really surprised they did preserve more of the whaling industry from back then. New London was really hoping, yet little of it is still there to view. These post cards in many cases are all that gives us that view back in time. I like em.
George-CT

n/t