Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the school for some more silver this morning!

Mark kus

Finally a cold front came through last evening 60’s this am started at the 1930’s school at about 7:30 finished up at 11:00 am one nice spill two mercs and a 1946 Rosie and a wheat the total was 7 mercs 2 1943 1945 1942 1944 1943 1940 and a buffalo with a date 1934 and 32 wheats a old padlock and key to.
I used field 2 recovery speed 6 iron 0-1 sensitivity 22 when able the key at this school is slow swing and listen for the slight high tones some were shallow but most were deep the old copper is from the same field just dug that this past week...
I have the clad in tumbler now

Lol thanks everyone my friend says this is what is what like when he started detecting. I guess I’m lucky I have a lot of multi silver days but I hunt very slow and keep my coil to the ground and dig those iffy signals it pays off!
HH
Mark

zombiemax said:
Great finds again my friend! The man is a silver bloodhound!
Thanks Jim,
Like to get together for a hunt sometime fishing has been getting good so it’s a struggle for me when the false albacore are in
I’m usually chasing those with my fly rod this time of year lol.
HH
Mark

Mkus said:
Finally a cold front came through last evening 60’s this am started at the 1930’s school at about 7:30 finished up at 11:00 am one nice spill two mercs and a 1946 Rosie and a wheat the total was 7 mercs 2 1943 1945 1942 1944 1943 1940 and a buffalo with a date 1934 and 32 wheats a old padlock and key to.
I used field 2 recovery speed 6 iron 0-1 sensitivity 22 when able the key at this school is slow swing and listen for the slight high tones some were shallow but most were deep the old copper is from the same field just dug that this past week...

I'm not sure where you are, but, I wished I lived nearby :drool: As usual, great hunt!!

Dan(NM) said:
Mkus said:

I'm not sure where you are, but, I wished I lived nearby :drool: As usual, great hunt!!
Thanks Dan I’m in CT
Mark

Mkus said:
Dan(NM) said:
Mkus said:

Thanks Dan I’m in CT
Mark

Mark, you've got some excellent hunting spots and it looks like you know how to use your machine!!!

Dan(NM) said:
Mkus said:
Dan(NM) said:
Mkus said:

Thanks Dan I’m in CT
Mark
Thanks,
I do put in a lot of time with my nox it's a great machine I've sold my Deus because I was just finding my Nox my favorite machine.
HH
Mark

Mark, you've got some excellent hunting spots and it looks like you know how to use your machine!!!

Damn that's a SWEET HAUL!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm about done playing in the water and fixing to move back to dry ground and hope I can strike up some silver also :) Congrats Again!!!!

Mike K (Ohio) said:
Damn that's a SWEET HAUL!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm about done playing in the water and fixing to move back to dry ground and hope I can strike up some silver also :) Congrats Again!!!!
Thanks Mike it's time and beaches to!
Mark