Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the park this afternoon 1880-1856 copper and silver

Mark kus

Today two friends and I hunted another new spot in the park my first coin was a 1856 large cent!
Some clad a few wheats mixed in the a screaming 35 signal I thought man another half!
Nope a beautiful 1898 padlock! After that some older buckles a nice ornate door knob Escutcheon then I had a nice derp high tone 20-21 on the nox.
Dig down about 7” pinpointed a signal in the bottom and out popped I thought a seated half dime!!!
Nope I was half right a Canadian 1880 half dime I could not believe it!
I told my two friends silver has to be in this field!
also found the old brass bell and a large button all in all not a bad afternoon with the friends they both got silver also one quarter and a dime..
82051D42-37C0-413D-8374-F9D9A4C0AE48.jpeg
9EB3FE2F-66FD-45AB-ABC2-C986A27BEE39.jpeg
45C877EE-A885-4AAA-8321-F7468689EC2B.jpeg
DBD45116-E79F-487A-8400-01493202F914.jpeg

Well done Mark love the fish scale, some of the early ones from Canada are valuable check it out.
HH Jeff

Thanks guys it was a interesting hunt relics and coins.
Jeff thanks I will check out the half dime I don’t find many Canadian coins except for pennies lol.
Mark

That is a cool looking lock. I like all the finds but the lock is a neat find.