Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the bean Fields

Lee- IN

Larry and I went back to the house site where we dug the 8 buttons the other day, today I dug a 1859 Indian, a 1868 2 Cent Piece, a Civil War Knapsack hook, and lots of misc. brass.The knapsack hook is not that rare, but you don't find many here in east central Indiana. I read the posts here and some of them I don't unbderstand, if the ground is loaded with signals the detector can't run silent, the house sites we hunt start around 1840s through 1900s and they are loaded with trash. I have been hunting 36 years and the F75 is one great detector, the seperation and recovery in trash is super.
I have noticed that very seldom do the numbers lock on, they are with in a close range I am sure that it is the way I swing the coil each time. Today I ran the detector at Sens 80, Disc 6, notch 1, sounds 3 and in either DE or JE, I switch back and forth sometimes. Thanks for letting me blow off a bit, and for looking.........Lee

Nice finds, Lee. I agree that the F75 is one super detector. I've been hunting for 35 years myself and since recently retiring I now hunt daily and have really put the F75 to the test. The F75 has made those old "hunted out sites" new and prosperous spots again and I truly look forward to each new day swinging it. Continued good luck. HH jim tn