Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the beach flats for a brass 12 gauge shotgun shell.

Mark kus

I hunted an old park that’s being dug up on Montauk ave that’s where the
Tag was found then I headed back to the beach low tide was at 12:30 and I started off with
Some clad then a nice high tone turned out to be a 192’s merc all right looking good so as I walked I had a super high tone
That was very deep! I dug at least 17” down to find the really cool old brass 12 gauge shotgun shell! And a total of about $4.00 in clad .
The earring was also found on the beach running beach 1 18-20 sensitivity 4 recovery speed ...
HH

Winchester No 10

You pulled out the big gun didn't you LOL
I'm drawing a blank on the tag, what's it for?

Jeff

Not sure that’s the name of the street where the park is I just found out on shotgun shell it’s a 10 gauge made between 1849 and 1879!
It’s in exc condition for being submerged in the saltwater mud for that long

https://ozarksdetector.com/2013/11/07/all-brass-winchester-no-10/

laplander said:
You pulled out the big gun didn't you LOL
I'm drawing a blank on the tag, what's it for?

Jeff
just talked to a friend he works at a funeral home he said it’s from a funeral home embalming tag???