Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

back to detecting/treasure hunting

eppillus06

various kids toy's and trader's token's{only spent on the farm's that bore the initial's{in house}.no one really knows what date these token's started,have asked several people on it.some of the kids toys are coloured witch makes them earlier than later.have many other's that will post soon for your own reference's.

sometimes,depend's where i dig.if i feel like the field's worth it,then i alway's put a little bit of effort in.not retreiving the junk bit's,tend's to leave all the goodi'es underneath.most of the land ive done,people have done several time's before,the fact i produce result's is their envy.hence,some place's been asked to leave.lot of wrongen's in the detecting world,is a job sometimes to sort the wheat from from the chaff.seem's to be some good people on here,although reading some of the script's,there a few red herring's.spot them a mile off.and yet to me its just a hobby,and somthing to do in my spare time after having the kids all week,awaiting to lay brick's.childcare in the uk has reached exstortionate rates {they've all been on the university of ronnie and reg course}because they think there on to a go thing.so i'lld rather wait it out and see my kids first day at school.then its buisness as usual.