Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to 2 Reale beach for some odd coins surface find SLQ!

Mark kus

This was my third time back and we had a few storms and real high tides so I figured more erosion .
I got to “my spot” and two guys forgot their names were resting on a big rock with their Garrett Ace detectors!
So I chatted with them awhile and they said they only found junk basically so I was not worried after all the Nox seems to always come through.
I never told them about my finds on this beach and headed off there’s a nice bank that gets eroded after storms and very high tides most of my coins came from right along this bank.
I started off with a 1952 D wheat not bad then a 1926 buffalo! Cool so I hunted on around to the back and then all the foreign coins Francs Hong Kong 50 cent pieces African coins a few other foreign ones it was all in one area?
So I made my way back to where I started and working under the bank a nice high tone sounds like a silver dime yep 1953 Rosie!
Just a few feet down I saw a outline of a silver quarter sized coin not sure what type of coin I picked it up and saw the eagle on back!
A surface find SLQ! Although Dateless That was a first for me!
So I ended the day ok after all the foreign coins which are all pretty much pot metal.
Settings were beach 2 recovery speed 6 iron 1 sensitivity 21-22
HH
Mark

Quite the collection Mark, good thing the other guys cleaned out all the junk LOL
HH Jeff