Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back on the river with friend walker SLQ silver dimes 1819 largie

Mark kus

A very good two hunts one trip to the lower I found the 1916 Barber dime and a 1943 mercury yesterday I went out with pastor Randy hit up river and got a 1925 SLQ 1819 large cent and a surface find copper no ID and a 1943 mercury dime .
Randy got the walker I cant make out a date and lots of copper few pounds wheat pennies clad also.
Im now going up river further and I know when I get in the water it will be very good stay tuned!
I used the Manticore I’ll be out again Tuesday.

Attachments

• IMG_3078.jpeg
    IMG_3078.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3060.png
    IMG_3060.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
The river that keeps on giving!! Great finds Mark!

Good finds. The river near me has a lot of shallows but flows so fast and is real rocky bottom. A real crapper to try and dig in with a scoop

Same in some spots most spots I’m detecting are the banks at low tide

Some nice finds you and Randy pulled! That has to be some hard work detecting rivers. Do you use those floating sifters like Curt from Hoover boys uses?
Dave
Thanks Dave right now I’m doing the low tide on the banks most are sand with some having lots of rocks those can be real good the coins are not deep.
Just under the rocks most lately have been just sand or sand on top of a claiy very easy digging I use a shovel usually a long handle one. The SLQ was about two inches down very shallow some beaches are loaded with clad you have to go slow cherry picking I love it because you never know what’s will pop up I’ll be in the water soon with my float I made mine and my scoop so many old swim areas I have found,
Mark